Sunday, November 27, 2005

Danceness


The dance competition is finally over. As you can see in the pic, i didn't have to wear tight fitting clothes which make me look gay. After all that time spent on practicing, I managed to collect a medal. Here are the results:
Beginners Open Category - Didn't make it into the finals
Inter-College Category - 5th place/4th Runner up
I know the results aren't really that great, but it's really a great experience joining a dance competition like this. I also met some really awesome people at the Dance studio, both adults and kids. I'll really miss them since i won't be going to the studio to practice. I probably won't be going on competing in dance competitions as i feel that it really isn't my thing. But casual dancing is still fun as hell, so i'll continue taking the classes at HELP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home