Friday, November 04, 2005

Currently current

Currently Playing
Rakion Online - An awesome online action game which can really eat away hours of your time.
Burnout Revenge - A superb sequel to a superb racing game. Can unleash all my anger in this game.
FIFA 2005 - I'm not really into soccer games, but i play this in college through the network with my college mates and lecturer.
DotA - Everybody knows about the DotA craze, so no need any explanation here. I only play on Blueserver though.

Currently Listening
Daft Punk - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - An awesome techno song with really addictive beats. I discovered it through the flash in the link.
Michael Buble - Sway - This is such a nice song to Cha Cha to. It's also nice to listen to of course. By the way, Buble is pronounced as Boo-bleh which i find amusing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home