Saturday, October 08, 2005

The power of blogging

I have just witnessed just how amazing blogging actually is. Out of the blue, i did a google search on "jee wayn" just to see how unique my name actually is. The search returned only 1 result. I immediately clicked the link only to find that it leads to a livejournal blog. So i took my time to read it and found out that the blog post by Yi-Wen was actually referring to me!! I was so shocked as i could not remember anything about what the post was referring to. But after pondering it a while over dinner, i managed to recall what happened. It was then a flurry of memories came flooding my mind. It's really an awesome feeling which i admit is the result of blogging.

On a side note, i learned how unique my name truly is =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home